Over an exceptional 2 days, thousands of leading hurricane and tornado experts, disaster relief companies, insurance agencies, impact investors and government services flock to Miami, Florida. Once they have sourced the best products, ideas, and solutions, visitors and buyers from across the globe are ready to invest in the future of their success.
As an exhibitor, your company or agency will gain exposure in front of a mass of disaster and storm-related buyers, all looking for their next big investment. There couldn’t be a better opportunity to promote and demonstrate the products or services that you offer. Better yet, you can close a deal right on the spot, be sure to generate new and repeat business, build exceptionally profitable relationships, and create new efforts for community outreach.
As one of the few global shows focusing on such a wide range of sectors within the industry, if you have any professional involvement within storm-related detection, mitigation, prevention, damage control, management, and disaster relief, you need to be exhibiting!
To talk to us in person or on the phone about exhibiting please contact Luke Lubega on +(852) 5803 2879 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Exhibitors enjoy access to benefits including:
- Listing on the website, including your very own microsite with a 500 word company profile, logo, product image, website URL, social media handles, contact details or even a video.
- Listing in both the digital & printed showguides, which are circulated to our database as well as those of our partners.
- Personalized exhibitor promotion banners
- Social media support, including welcome tweet and consistent interaction with your channels
- Pre-written promotional show copy to invite potential prospects and current clients
- Personalised VIP digital invite
- Relevant blogs published on our website, through our social channels and in our digital newsletter
- Press area for promotion of competitions, show offers and press releases
- Collaborative opportunities for joint ventures at the show